Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 11g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Total Carbohydrates 49g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups Pecans
- 1 cup Walnuts
- ¾ cup Pitted & Packed Medjool Dates
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 6 Medium Sized Apples, separated
- ½ cup Pitted & Packed Medjool Dates
- ¼ cup Raisins
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients until they become crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture into a 9” pie plate.
- Sprinkle the raspberries over the pie crust.
- Peel and core all apples.
- In a food processor, puree 2 of the apples, and remaining ingredients, until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a bowl.
- Chop the other 4 apples into large chunks and then process into small chunks in a food processor, making sure NOT to puree it into applesauce!
- Add apples to the puree.
- Spread this filling into the pie crust over the raspberries.
- Top with the remaining pie crust, sprinkling it over the tip like crumble.
- For those who need the visual to understand this recipe more easily you can find a video of the instructions at the following website.
Team Victory / Spray It Away http://sprayitaway.com/